Be A Contestant
SouthEast LeatherFest has great pride in our titleholders. Our contests allow everyone to fully participate in the selection of our next generation of titleholders.
Expect support from your past and present titleholders. If you've heard the rumor that it costs $10,000 to be a titleholder it is not the experience of most titleholders and it is a choice. We help you network to find places to stay and experience a cost effective and adventure filled year. Have more questions if this is right for you? Drop Master Blue a note on the interest form below!
Rules & Obligations
There is a $99 entrance fee per contestant and a $99 entrance fee per Master/slave couple.
Contestants will be supported by SELF before and during the weekend of fun:
• Pre-event support from the SELF Operations Assistant
SELF titleholders will receive continuous assistance from SELF during their title year:
• Travel fund
• Congratulatory media release
• Competition coach for international level events
• Event itinerary planning
• Promotional assistance
• Webpage for column and itinerary and advertising for your sponsors
• Presence at 2018-2019 SELF event
• SELF tweets your event attendance
• Complimentary registration for SELF 2019
• Receive a custom made Leather Back Patch for their Leather Vest!
• Receive a custom medallion
Note: All contestants for title competitions are limited to 3 auction baskets for the travel fund basket auction. All monies collected will be evenly divided among the titles. Each title: Ms. SELF, Mr. SELF, SE Person of Leather, SE Bootblack, SE Master/slave and SELF boy, will receive an equal portion of the travel funds. Baskets will be auctioned via silent auction.
All materials must be received by May 1, 2018, in order to be eligible to compete. All contestants must be registered through the website and all fees must be paid.
If you wish to compete, please reference these documents and contact the Contest Coordinator for confirmation of details and deadlines. You will need a completed bio (limited to 600 words) and picture when submitting your Contestant Application. The bio and picture will be used for promotional purposes on the SELF Web site as well as in the printed program guide.
• Requirements for Competing: Bootblack
• Requirements for Competing: Master/slave, Mr., Ms., Person of Leather and boy
• Contestant Application
• Auction Basket Form: Please make ten (10) copies to place with your basket for bidders to review
After you have completed these forms, please send them to Scarlett and along with your bio and a picture of yourself.
You will then be sent a registration code to register for the event. Contestant packets cost $99.00
Thank you for participating in SELF!
Please use the form below and we will answer your questions.
Titleholder Sash Fund!!!
WE HAVE SASHED: Ms SELF, SE Person of Leather, SE Master, SE slave, and SE Bootblack. Help us raise funds to sash Mr. SELF & SELF boy!!